Friday, February 01, 2013

when i said yes

Feb 1 2010


What he wrote:
Today was a fantastic day. Fantastic is an understatement.
Today I asked my sweetheart to marry me for time and all eternity. I couldn't be happier!
It was the BEST day so far.
Love,
Garrett



What I wrote:
I have the best FIANCE everrr! And I am so madly, crazy, head-over-heals, absolutely, completely, irrevocably in love with him! Really I am. I can't wait to marry him! August 21st, 2010...best day of my entire life!
I honestly couldn't be happier. I LOVE GARRETT so much! More than I can even adequately express. He is my everything and I want to be with him forever. Someday I want him to be the dad, and me the mom. I want him next to me forever, when life gets hard and when life is great! Nothing is as bad when I've got him next to me holding my hand through it all.
Today was the best day ever! I sure love that fiancé of mine!
Love,
Kaela


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...