Monday, April 08, 2013

E A S T E R

Easter feels like forever ago, at least to me. I feel like so much has happened since then, even though it's barely been a week!

Looking back, it was such a perfect weekend. It was before all the stress of grown-up decisions, and we just ignorantly enjoyed our weekend. Mads was in town, and G ignored all his homework and spend all his time with us! We ate yummy food, played fun games, and loved on baby Raegan.

Rae was so happy to spend her weekend with Aunt Madelyn. We are so unbelievably proud of this girl, and excited for her as she heads over to the Philippines to teach the gospel! This girl is so stunningly beautiful, inside and out. We are sure going to miss her. We soaked up every second we had with her!


We were a little nervous that the easter bunny didn't know that Mads was staying with us, but luckily he caught on and brought her basket here. He also brought Rae her first basket, and G got a make-shift basket out of a bike-helmet he's been needing. What a smart easter bunny! He also brought me some flowers and lots of chocolate...yummmm! I don't know what the easter bunny does at your house...but when he comes to ours, he always hides our baskets! So in the morning we had a fun little basket-hunt! I couldn't help but smile as I watched my little family carry on a tradition that I grew up with! Rae was so excited when she found her basket too, which was the cutest thing I've ever seen!



After a lovely morning at church, we headed to the park to enjoy the warm weather! It was heaven!



It was a perfect weekend, and just what we needed to prepare us for the upcoming week's craziness!

Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...