Tuesday, August 06, 2013

ID3- RAE AND CHARLIE


One of the highlights of my trip was getting to meet my newest nephew, Mr. Charles James. Laren had him just a few days after we left Utah and I have been itching to love on that baby boy ever since. And Rae was of course, very anxious to meet her newest cousin.

I was slightly nervous because she hasn't really been around anyone younger than her before. But I think they hit it off.....as much as a 2 month old and an 11 month old can, I guess. Rae patted his tummy, poked his face, and stole his binky.... Charlie didn't seem to mind too much. I'd say their first meeting was a success!




It's fun to imagine what kind of fun these two will have in the future. While their age difference seems huge right now, they might actually be in the same grade in a few years. It's crazy to imagine that even by the time their Auntie Mads gets home from the Philippines they'll be running and jumping and talking. I'm really excited to see these two grow up as cousins!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...