Friday, January 31, 2014

[perot museum] in pictures

Excuse my absence in the blogging world...we're still recovering from an awesome trip to Texas this past weekend! I have so much to document, and so many pictures to post, but for now I wanted to highlight our adventure at the Perot Museum in downtown Dallas. I'll let the pictures do the talking, but it's worth noting that every single one of us, ranging in age from 1.5 to 63 had an awesome time!
Everyone's favorite part of the museum was a simulated race track with a huge screen down the whole length of it, where you could pick different animals to race next to. The kids loved racing the huge tyrannosaurus rex or a super speedy cheetah! Even the youngsters, Rae, Pip, and Gray, had huge grins on their faces as they sped down the racetrack!
The kids spent the morning running, climbing, sliding, and playing! By noon, we were all sufficiently pooped!
^^^^yes, that is a picture of my daughter kissing a snake! yikes!
I have so many memories as a little girl with my own cousins, going to the zoo, running around at Christmas or Thanksgiving, and playing games at the board-walk….memories that are so dear to me. It's somethin' special to see my own little one making those same memories with her sweet cousins! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...