Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Daddy-Daughter Date Night!

When Johnny was just a wee little lad, Garrett got free tickets through his work for the local HNL game.

Last year we had such a blast, and I would have loved to go again this year. But Johnboy was just too little and we didn't think it was a good idea.

So, G took Rae instead. A little daddy-dautghter date, if you will!
Which meant a quiet night in for John and I too.....fun for all!

We also got to check off another item on our bucket list for freeeeee-izzle!
[yuck....that izzle was so annoying, i'm aware]

I'm not even kidding when I say that it's been over three months since they went, and Rae still brings it up multiple times a week.

Anytime we see the coyote's mascot at a store or on a bumper-sticker she shouts "HOCKEY GAME!!!!"

I often hear her talking to her Minnie Mouse about the dancing, the hot-dogs, and the guys who went 'bonk!'

It's seriously the sweetest and it makes my heart so happy to know that she had such a fun night out with her Dad!

I know I'm biased, but I just think they are the cutest. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...