Sunday, February 28, 2016

day 3

So we're on day 3 of G Frame being out of town.
Day 3 of doin' errything S O L O ovah here.
And let's just say....
Well, YIKES.

Let's just start with this...
REASONS WHY RAE HAS THROWN A TANTRUM TODAY:
- I wouldn't warm up her ice cream.
- I looked at her.
- John wanted to play with his toys.
- She squished against Johnny's highchair and then got mad at him for touching her.
- I almost forgot to brush her teeth.
- I wanted her to wear shoes outside.

Also.

Last night, at 4 in the morning she marched in my room, climbed up on my bed, and asked me to sing "Rudolph" because she forgot how it goes.

Also. For some reason, I'm like having the BIGGEST craving for something. But I cannot figure out what it is! Sweet or savory, I don't even know.

Also again. I just want to buy things. Dang budgets. And dang you Target, and Gap, and Crate and Barrel.

So now I'm just sitting here Netflixing it and dreading going to sleep because for reals that's the worst part of it all. Takes me forever to fall asleep. Forever.
I just need my guy by my side.

Also, this was the end of Rae's prayer tonight:
"And please bless Daddy to make good choices. And to not fall while driving. And please bless mommy won't give me spanks anymore when I tell lies. And please bless uncle Nathan on his mission. And please bless Jesus. And please bless my balloon."

I feel like I should mention Johnny in this post as well, but that kid is just kinda doin' his thing like usual. He's always hungry. And like loves to nap...who does that? Well....me. And every other sane adult on the planet. But what toddler loves to nap? And he giggles every time G's face pops up on face-time. Oh, and yesterday he sucked a brand new marker dry. So.



The end.

1 comment:

  1. Best post ever! Traveling husbands are the worst!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...