Monday, October 03, 2016

Day 3

Today is Monday....which, I think I follow the general consensus on Mondays. And that is: Monday's are the worst.

Today hasn't been to bad though. We started our day off with a walk around the neighborhood to drop Rae off at a playdate. She rode her scooter and Johnny rode in the stroller. By the time we turned the last corner back to our house, I thought my baby miiiiight fall out of me, but it didn't, so we're good. Plus, fresh air and sunshine....I'm a fan!

The rest of our morning consisted of firetruck toys (J), and relief society assignments (me). And cookies (me). Too many cookies (me again)(and technically the baby too, so...is that better? or worse?).

This weekend the kiddos and I are making the drive up to Utah to visit Leah for the weekend! Aside from the 20 hours in the car with the kids (by myself), I am SO pumped! First of all, Leah (and fam)! Second of all, old Utah friends! Third of all, fall in Utah is amazing. I have way too many things on my to-do&see list, there's no way I'll get it all done. But either way, I'm so excited! Wish us luck!




K, subject change.......
I don't know if I'm in a mom-rut or what, but I seriously have like the same 3 thoughts circulating through my brain at all times. Babies, upcoming events, and all the mom-things that I need to do around the house today. Is that so lame? That's for real a big part of the reason I'm even doing this daily post thing here on the blog...because I'm trying to get out of the typical mom brain thought process over here. But instead my posts might only consist of those three things. Yikes.

But for sure, if I keep going on this post, it's literally going to revolve around those three thoughts and for sure be sooo boring. So instead I'm going to end it here. See ya tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...